The Facility Hart-Woods Equestrian (HWE) 15201 Timberlane Place (off C Rd.) 15200 San Diego Dr. (off B Rd.) The Groves, Florida 33470.
A tree lined 12 acre secure and gated equestrian facility located at the very end of a private road. Fully fenced. No passing traffic. No people. Quiet and secluded. 14 minutes to all Wellington show grounds on 90% paved roads. (only our lane is sandy)
Hart-Woods Equestrian livery is full board.
Preferential pricing has been arranged with British Feed and Supply for seasonal clients opting to source their own feed and hay.
The facility at Hart-Woods Equestrian offers the following;
* The Stable has been built with nature, peace and well-being in mind. Trees and grass all around provide a natural and green environment, conducive to a positive disposition in horse and rider.
* Each stable stall is fully matted, has double thickness exterior walls, dedicated fan cooling, electric sockets and its own water system. All exposed wood work is protected by a metal capping to ensure no ingestion of wood.
* The fully matted breezeway is 14’ wide and a fabulous 18’ high. Room for the biggest tack boxes and room for the tallest horses to feel they have plenty of room. Cross ties available the length of the stable.
* Two stallion stalls are available for horses that may just get a little too friendly.
* Use of air-conditioned tack room with hot and cold water, fridge and restroom.
* Use of two dedicated, LED lit, covered, fully matted wash stalls, one with hot water.
* Use of stable Bluetooth enabled sound system.
* Use of shaded seating on an elevated ringside deck.
* Turnouts that are partially roofed and naturally oak shaded. Electricity and water to each paddock. All paddocks are matted and have fans.
* Use of 230’ x 130’ irrigated daily, elevated (non-flooding), fully illuminated riding ring with jumps.
* Use of round pen.
* Use of elevated shaded ringside decks for viewing riders.
* Use of dedicated on site wi-fi.
* Off property trail riding.
* Dedicated secure car park. * Benefits and optional additional services listed below;
On site benefits and optional services (available to all HWE guests)
* Experienced business people and equestrian owners onsite and running the facility.Click * Discount at British Feed and Supplies for all HWE clients. British Feed * Highly experienced instruction, training in equitation and jumping classes. * Equine nutrition advice. * On site ‘shop’ for last minute/forgotten essentials (flyspray, shampoo, wormers, snaps, lead ropes, etc) * All credit cards taken – 2.85% admin charge on all c/c purchases/payments * Horse trailer parking option (10 max). * Property maintenance with site based plant and equipment. * Canine, equine savvy security. * Gardener. * Stable help. * On call vet. * On call farrier. * On call dentist. * Weekly qualified equine/guest massage therapist visiting site, or available on call. * Trailering service. * Regular manure removal.
If you think this looks and sounds as if it’s the place for you to be…you’re dead right. And you know….you’d think all this would be unbelievably costly wouldn’t you…? You're going to be pleasantly surprised. If you want to know exactly how much it’ll be to give you and your horse the very best, simply click on QuickQuote and fill in the boxes, ticking the options you’d like. We’ll get it back to you within 24 hours. See you soon!