The Facility Hart-Woods Equestrian (HWE) 15200 San Diego Dr. (off B Rd.) 15201 Timberlane Place (off C Rd.) The Groves, Florida 33470. (Please leave your dog(s) at home.)
A tree lined 12 acre secure and gated equestrian facility with two stables and 24 stalls located at the very end of a private road. Fully fenced. No passing traffic. No people. Quiet and secluded. 14 minutes to all Wellington show grounds on 90% paved roads. (only our lane is sandy)
Hart-Woods Equestrian livery is full board.
Preferential pricing has been arranged with British Feed and Supply for seasonal clients opting to source their own feed and hay.
The facility at Hart-Woods Equestrian offers the following;
* Both stables have been built with nature, peace and well-being in mind. Trees and grass all around provide a natural and green environment, conducive to a positive disposition in horse and rider.
* Each stable stall is fully matted, has double thickness exterior walls, dedicated fan cooling, electric sockets and its own water system.
* Matted breezeways are 14’ wide. Room for the biggest tack boxes and room for the tallest horses to feel they have plenty of room. Cross ties available the length of the stable.
* Two stallion stalls are available for horses that may just get a little too friendly.
* Use of air-conditioned tack room with hot and cold water, fridge and restroom.
* Use of six dedicated, LED lit, covered, fully matted wash stalls, one with hot water.
* Use of stable Bluetooth enabled sound system.
* Use of shaded seating on an elevated ringside deck.
* Large turnouts.
* Use of 2 230’ x 130’, one irrigated daily, both elevated (non-flooding), one with regulation size dressage court and one with jumps.
* Use of round pen.
* Use of elevated shaded ringside decks for viewing riders.
* Use of dedicated on site wi-fi.
* On and off property trail riding.
* Dedicated secure car park. * Benefits and optional additional services listed below;
On site benefits and optional services (available to all HWE guests)
* Experienced business people and equestrian owners onsite and running the facility.Click * Discount at British Feed and Supplies for all HWE clients. British Feed * Highly experienced instruction, training in equitation and jumping classes. * Equine nutrition advice. * On site ‘shop’ for last minute/forgotten essentials (flyspray, shampoo, wormers, snaps, lead ropes, etc) * All credit cards taken – 2.85% admin charge on all c/c purchases/payments * Horse trailer parking option (10 max). * Property maintenance with site based plant and equipment. * Canine, equine savvy security. * Gardener. * Stable help. * On call vet. * On call farrier. * On call dentist. * Weekly qualified equine/guest massage therapist visiting site, or available on call. * Trailering service. * Regular manure removal.
If you think this looks and sounds as if it’s the place for you to be…you’re dead right. And you know….you’d think all this would be unbelievably costly wouldn’t you…? You're going to be pleasantly surprised.
Hart-Woods Equestrian is delighted to also offer accommodation. Whether you’re bringing a horse, or just visiting family, on vacation or here for work, we have several short, medium or long term apartments for you right here on the facility. Go on Airbnb and put in your dates and this ZIP, 33470. All our listings are headed the same; Country Living 5 Minutes from Civilization’ and are numbered 1 through 5. If you like what you see and your dates are available, just go ahead and book it! If you have questions, you can inquire through Airbnb or with us through our ‘Quickquote’ on this site. See you soon!